[IDV #XZK-350140]: possibly extra work being done which may not be required

> > Ghansham Sangar,
> >
> > Your Ticket has been received, and a Unidata staff member will review it
> > and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this new Ticket. Please
> > make sure the Ticket ID remains in the Subject: line on all correspondence
> > related to this Ticket.
> >
> >      Ticket ID: XZK-350140
> >      Subject: possibly extra work being done which may not be required
> >      Department: Support IDV
> >

> > Please let us know how we can assist you further.
> >
> > Unidata User Support
> >
> Any updates on this?

Ghansham,
        Sorry for taking so long to come back to this ticket.
        I am going to start the discussion with SSEC group about these
discoveries. The LatLon Label issue need to be addressed by SSEC developers, I
will check the color scale and the display property issues. We also got the
report from other user regarding the legend label changing in display property
causing the re loading or re rendering of the  whole display.

Yuan

Ticket ID: XZK-350140
Department: Support IDV