[IDV #DNU-677006]: connecting to my new RAMADDA server

Hi Brian,

We also have access to .gem files through our RAMADDA server, but the
IDV seems to be able to read them (at least the model grids). What kind
of files are your tying to access? Grids, point?

You could reconfigure the LDM to not decode data into .gem format, but
I am not exactly sure how that process works. I think pqact.conf would
need to be changed and the LDM restarted. Do you know if anyone still
uses GEMPAK at your institution?

Sean