[IDV #XXI-461129]: Space and time subsetting - both fields in a formula

> > The newly added feature of time matching can be useful, you can use the
> > animation widget to define a driver time without even loading a real
> > dataset, and then select those data based on the driver time you define.
>
> What is this "animation widget"?
>
> I tried the Define Animation Properties tab in Time Animation Properties.
> I defined my own list of times. The animation bar shows those times, good.
> But when I connect to a datafile and ask to Match Time Driver, it says
> there is no time driver.

Hi Brian,
       This new time matching is only available in the nightly release. We are
going to do a 3.1u1 official release after Thanksgiving, and this feature will
be included. If you want experience this feature now, you can install the
nightly release.
       After the installation, in the Time Animation widget > Define Animation
Times, select "Define your own list of times", and click on Predefined button
to select the Real Time option, where you can define your own time. Again, in
the Define Animation Times tab, there is a check box "Set as TIme Driver?" need
to be checked. And you know how to proceed from here, let me know if you have
any problem.

Yuan

Ticket ID: XXI-461129
Department: Support IDV