[IDV #IMW-340473]: Color Table Editor

Dear Gregory,

Thanks for using the IDV. First, just to verify what you are try to achieve, it
appears you are using the IDV to generate color tables for GEMPAK. Is this
assumption correct? If yes, I am puzzled by your renaming of the color table
file from the .tbl to .wxp extension. Have you simply tried to use the .tbl
file directly from GEMPAK?

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Gregory Fishel
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 3.1
> Operating System: MACOSX
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> I really like the color table editor but am having problems after
> exporting the table in gempak format (*.tbl). After exporting, I
> rename the color table coltbl.xwp but when displaying contours, none
> of the colors look correct. Please tell me if there are any additional
> modifications I need to make.
>
> Thanks!

Ticket ID: IMW-340473
Department: Support IDV