[IDV #LOC-679604]: Moving the subset area in a data source fails - sometimes

> I tried Don's advice, subsetting the whole Data Source
> instead of each display during the Create Display step.
> I liked it at creation time, it worked great.
>
> Then I tried subsetting the Data Source to another longitude and it worked!
> The whole multi-layered display moved over to Africa.
> That was during the same session I think.

Brian,
      It is not clear why your bundle not working. I created a simple bundle
and it worked. I did notice both bundles throw exception after the move. Can
you try to do a move after loading my bundle?

Yuan

Ticket ID: LOC-679604
Department: Support IDV