[IDV #HKG-693378]: Adding New Data sources attempts - error message

Hi Fred,

You won't be able to access the CLASS site through the IDV - you will
need to go through your browser and request the data, download the
data to disk, then load it into the IDV.

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: HKG-693378
Department: Support IDV