[IDV #WXB-258684]: selecting the last time in a netcdf dataset

> Yuan,
>
> The data I am using is posted once a day, and is usually 2 days old.
> Over a weekend it is often 3 days old.
>
> So, how would one setup the "time driver"  ?
> I assume you enter the time animation properties; choose Define
> Animation Times tab; choose Define your own list of times; set
> End Time to now, and start time to end time with a 2 day offset ? ....
> Or maybe something else ?
>
> Then, one would choose display times to match the time driver ???
>
> Is this correct ?

Bill,

It is correct.

For your case, I will set the start time and end time as current time. At the
end, you need to check the "Set as Time Driver" check box. I tested on the
model data, and it works as I expected.  If you didn't see this check box, you
may need to download the 4.1 alpha or nightly.

Yuan

Ticket ID: WXB-258684
Department: Support IDV