[IDV #ZID-244418]: I don?t can open (aggregated.wrfnetcdf.grid )

Greetings Jose,

We have some IDV documentation focused on working with
WRF output - have you seen it? It's not highly visible
on our website, so here is a link to a section that would
be of particular help for loading in the WRF output:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/datadisplays/wrf/InteractiveWRFLoadOutput.html

Please try following these instructions and let me know if
you are able to get your data into the IDV.

Cheers,

Sean

> Full Name: Jose Iriarte
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7 version: 1.7.0_17
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> There was an error loading the data:
> Error creating data source:aggregated.wrfnetcdf.grid with:
> Unable to open grid:
>
> Good evening I need your help regarding this error, I'm trying to
> visualize WRF model data by IDV and this error appears to me, appreciate
> your kind and friendly cooperation, thanks
>

> Att,
>

> Jose Iriarte
>

> ******************
> Stack trace:
> ucar.unidata.data.BadDataException: Error creating data
> source:aggregated.wrfnetcdf.grid with:
> Unable to open grid:
>

> at ucar.unidata.data.DataManager.createDataSource(DataManager.java:1639)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.createDataSource(IntegratedDataViewer.java:1980)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.makeDataSource(IntegratedDataViewer.java:1897)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.makeDataSource(IntegratedDataViewer.java:1831)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.handleAction(IntegratedDataViewer.java:1673)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.DefaultIdv.handleAction(DefaultIdv.java:114)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.handleAction(IntegratedDataViewer.java:1605)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.chooser.UrlChooser.loadURLInner(UrlChooser.java:267)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.chooser.UrlChooser.loadURL(UrlChooser.java:239)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.chooser.UrlChooser.doLoadInThread(UrlChooser.java:286)

Ticket ID: ZID-244418
Department: Support IDV