[IDV #XSH-394436]: Probelms running IDV on Geyser

Brian,

We have gotten around these sorts of errors with the new Java 3D (which is
still in beta and so we are not distributing it with the IDV, yet). Please
download https://www.dropbox.com/s/ea6cxs6yqtzr68f/java3d.tar.gz and copy the
contents of that tarball into the IDV installation in question: [IDV
installtion]/jre/lib/ext

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: XSH-394436
Department: Support IDV