[IDV #JXN-420621]: CF's coordinates attribute support?

Greetings Mark,

The IDV supports the CF conventions via the netCDF-Java library. The issue
with your file is that the lat and lon coordinate variables contain missing
data,
which is not allowed. I think your file will be ok once all of the values in the
coordinate variables are stored in the netCDF file.

Cheers!

Sean

> Hello,
>
> I've been having trouble reading the attached file in IDV.  It uses the
> coordinates attribute defined in the CF metadata convention. The first
> couple times I tried loading the file a few weeks ago, I got an error
> about not being able to recognize gridded data.  However, now that I'm
> trying again to reproduce the error, the file seems to load fine but
> attempting to view its properties or plot data just hangs the application.
>
> It is possible I'm not formatting the file properly but, aside from
> proper formatting, does IDV support CF's coordinates attribute?
>
> Thank you,
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Otero