[IDV #VHO-475307]: BUFR files work in IDV 3.1u1 but not in 4.0u1

Greetings Ghansham,

Yes, you can pull the thredds code from github and build using maven. You
will need to make sure you are using the latest code, which is on the
target-4.3.17 development branch. You can grab the codebase using

git clone https://github.com/Unidata/thredds.git

then switch to the latest development branch using

git checkout -b target-4.3.17 origin/target-4.3.17

Once you have the proper branch checked out, you can build the entire
thredds project, including ncIdv.jar, using the following maven command:

mvn clean package

You can find the ncIdv.jar file under the ncIdv/target/ directory. It will
likely
be called something similar to ncIdv-4.3.17-SNAPSHOT.jar.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: VHO-475307
Department: Support IDV