[IDV #NTJ-163288]: GRADS

Hi Helfried-

> Two GRADS datasets (31st March and 1st April 2013) have been uploaded at the
> address given below for test purposes.

Thanks for the sample files.  If you change the month to mar, you also need to
change the day to 31 to correspond to the files you sent.  The template you are
using for time is filled out with the values you set for TDEF so it would be
looking for a file of 20130301 if you only change the month to mar.  For the
sample files you sent, I can modify TDEF to be:

TDEF    48 LINEAR      00:00Z31mar2013  1hr

and load them into the IDV as an aggregation of the data in both files.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: NTJ-163288
Department: Support IDV