[IDV #VMF-811319]: IDV error since updating to Java 7u25

Matt,

After trying for some time, I could not get the Webstart version of the IDV for
Windows Java 7 working. (I too could load data, but the display never worked
and the splash screen never disappeared. This issue is very likely related to
Java 3D problems which are scheduled to be fixed by Oracle later this summer).
At any rate, please revert back to Java 6. Use C:\Program
Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaws.exe

There may be additional problems, but let's first solve this one. Again, please
keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: VMF-811319