[IDV #VMF-811319]: IDV error since updating to Java 7u25

Matt,

I am glad that worked. It looks like the XML error was a red herring as I
suspected. What puzzles me is how the IDV is working at all with Java 7. I have
gotten the IDV to work with the Windows/Java7/Java3D 1.6 combination. But
currently the IDV is distributed with Java 3D 1.5 and my own tests with
Windows/Java7/Java3D 1.5 failed. At any rate, glad all's well that ends well.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: VMF-811319
Department: Support IDV