[IDV #FVU-783489]: Control + Drag feature in drawing control not working

Ghansham,

If I understand correctly, you are trying to move text made by the drawing
control by using the mouse button and the control key to drag the text. Is this
correct? I believe the way to move elements inserted by the drawing control is
to use the hand symbol followed by moving the text with that hand symbol. Let
us know if you think otherwise, or if there is something we are not
understanding.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hi Sir...
>
> I am using latest master branch from git.
> And I am seeing that control+drag is not working for text data overlaid
> using
> Special->Drawing Control.
>

> Ghansham

Ticket ID: FVU-783489