[IDV #VVG-632378]: Unable to view IDV KML in Google Earth

Greetings John,

This is great - thanks! Do you think your POC would mind if I contacted him
directly
to ask questions regarding AFWA grib tables in the future? We seem to get
questions
often from users of the AFWA datasets, and it would be helpful to have someone
chat with, or simply get the latest version of the grib tables. We try to make
netCDF-
Java a generic grib file reader, and to do that we rely on collecting grib
tables from
various centers throughout the world.

Also, would it be possible to get a new file encoded with version 133 for
testing (as
you mentioned, the file you had was a bit out of date).

As a heads-up, we are trying to get a release of the IDV and netCDF-Java out
this week
that will have the fixes necessary for your file to work. I can let you know
once it is
available for download if you'd like

Thanks so much!

Sean