[IDV #QFA-384481]: Question about typhoon data

Murray,

Thanks for the clarification. I am able to reproduce the problems you see in
panel 16 (not 17). Although in your description I believe you leave out a key
detail. In step 15 after you click Create Display, you have to go back to the
dashboard > Displays Tab > Select "location" View > Display Tab and deselect
declutter. Otherwise you don't see the rings. At that point, I can reproduce
the problem.

There is probably a bug in the IDV here, but there is a simple workaround.
Strangely, selecting declutter (again!) will clean up the labels while leaving
the rings in place. See the attached figure.

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: QFA-384481
Department: Support IDV