[IDV #QFA-384481]: Question about typhoon data

Murray,

Here is a better solution. Select declutter and experiment with the Density
slider to the right of the declutter button. In addition, experiment with the
zoom level. It is not that the IDV is confused so much as the labels coming
from the shape file are too dense.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: QFA-384481