[IDV #YQR-672450]: sounding display missing/ buttoned up?

> For some reason my Sounding Chart display comes up hidden away (see screen
> grab below).
>
> If I click the Hodograph tab, and then back to Sounding Chart, I then see two
> little dots, and then I can pull the Sounding Chart area down from its
> minimized state. OK for me, but this will confuse newbies, not good. Same
> problem on desktop and laptop.
>
> Saving the .zidv bundle again, from a state where I have made the Sounding
> Chart display visible and extended, doesn't help: It still loads up like a
> blank flat panel as in this screen grab.
>
> [cid:111D6D8E-8C81-4FA5-861A-BBCBB16F1962]
>

> To test this sounding issue, try either of the "Monsoon depression" zidv
> bundles in this folder.
> http://weather.rsmas.miami.edu:8080/repository/entry/show/RSMAS-UM+Repository+for+atm-ocean+data+and+its+science/The+Mapes+IDV+collection/IDV+Bundles/Case+studies+with+zipped-in+data?entryid=58deb95f-af68-4a66-afe5-0f333765e7cf
>

> p.s.
> For all the worry about size, these two monsoon depression bundles actually
> fit in 29MB zidv files.
> No problem with size.
> Good training bundles I think.
>
> Brian Mapes
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden> or address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>

Brian,

I tested two monsoon depression bundles, one does have all display and the
other misses the sounding chart.
I can recreate the sounding chart for the second bundle without any problem,
and you know what is my conclusion here.

Yuan

Ticket ID: YQR-672450
Department: Support IDV