[IDV #HXO-759918]: Time driver fails to limit read of GEFS Best Time Series

Brian,

Please make sure to select "Uses Time Driver Times" (Displays Tab, View -->
Times menu) for all displays. (This was not the case in your bundle. GFS Sea
Level Pressure did not have the time driver selected.)

Also, edit the range of the color table corresponding to the number of ensemble
members, and possibly edit the color table to properly color each ensemble
member to the color of your choosing.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support