[IDV #NBS-792550]: IDV 4.1: Crash: Data Transect View

Dave,

SSEC and Unidata recently fixed a bug relating to this behavior originally
pointed out by Marty Baxter at the last Unidata User committee meeting. Please
try the nightly build to see if this resolves the issue.
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: NBS-792550
Department: Support IDV