[IDV #VNJ-532272]: We can make contours of T (air), and of RH (rhum), but not make a sounding. Why?

> Yes it works with .ncml on disk, but not on RAMADDA.
>
> Same problem with new RAMADDA 1.5 upgrade.
>
> Brian
>

> On Dec 11, 2013, at 12:23 AM, Brian Mapes wrote:
>
> Actually, now it seems to work from the .ncml file on disk.
>

> On Dec 10, 2013, at 10:37 PM, Brian Mapes wrote:
>
> Data aren't on the RAMADDA, just this ncml file.
>
> Opening it on disk and trying to make a sounding, I get the same error.
>

> I notice the units of air (temperature) is "degK" although values are clearly
> in C.
> But it's not a units complaint IDV gives me, it's a reading error.
>
> Thanks for any tips.
>
> p.s. I tried upgrading the RAMADDA to 1.5 but it gave errors too so I
> retreated to 1.4 and wrote Jeff.
>
> Brian

Brian,
    I think the problem is the data. The relative humidity dataset has only 19
levels, and all others have 24 levels. So, you can not aggregate these datasets
together. They need to be the same in all dimensions.

Yuan

Ticket ID: VNJ-532272
Department: Support IDV