[IDV #KWW-450445]: problem viewing NEXRAD Level II

> Hi Yuan,
>
> It still didn't work.  I uploaded the file to the repository. Please let
> me know what you think.
>
> Cheers,
> Scott

Scott,

    I know what is going on now. The version of the IDV you are running is 4.1
and what I am running is actually 4.1u1 release, which is nightly release long
time ago and not available now. But, you can download the new nightly release
that is 5.0 version. We are very close to do the formal release of 5.0, so it
is quite stable.

Yuan