[IDV #GZF-600188]: Technical Point of Contact for IDV Software Please (UNCLASSIFIED)

Caleb,

One question: Do you use the IDV over webstart or do you simply download it
from http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/current/index.jsp (recommended)?

Currently web start is not working for 5.0. We hope to revive it in the future.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: GZF-600188
Department: Support IDV