[IDV #KCN-689298]: IDV Installer

Don & Barry,

Here is the output of mine

$ java  -version
java version "1.8.0_05"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.5-b02, mixed mode)

Below Barry says, "we have /usr/bin/java 1.7_45, JDK 1.8_05 and Java 7u60", but
I want sure what version of Java we are dealing with before we

open Integrated\ Data\ Viewer\ Installer.app

Again, "java  -version" from the terminal says what?

The Installer.app simply invokes Java, so I would think it extremely unusual if
it complained about not finding Java if Java is clearly in the path. That is
what
I am trying to get to the bottom of.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support