[IDV #HRS-569883]: bundle behaves differently on IDV 5.0

> As the checkin says, fix one thing, break another.  I don't remember the
> reason for changing this, but it was to fix some other display issue.
> Maybe you can look through the support requests from around that same
> time to see if it was from a user.  Comment it out and see who
> complains. ;-)
>
> Don

I have two options here: the first one is to comment out that line and it is
likely to break something else.
The second option is to do something like this in the toReference and
fromReference api:

if (adjustLons) {
                t2[lonIndex] = (use360)
                               ? GeoUtils.normalizeLongitude360(latlonalt[1])
                // ? latlonalt[1]
                               : GeoUtils.normalizeLongitude(latlonalt[1]);
            }

changed to

if (adjustLons) {
                t2[lonIndex] = (use360)
                               ? GeoUtils.normalizeLongitude360(latlonalt[1])
                // ? latlonalt[1]
                               : GeoUtils.normalizeLongitude(latlonalt[1]);
            }
else if(!use360) {
                t2[lonIndex] = GeoUtils.normalizeLongitude(latlonalt[1]);

             }

This is probably better. What do you think?

Yuan