[IDV #BNG-162679]: training request

Teddy,

Thanks so much for promoting the IDV and Unidata technology! Even though $350 is
not very much, unfortunately the answer is no.  The reason is we cannot support
international endeavors of this sort.

If someone could pay for our trip, the IDV Team would, of course, *love* to do
IDV training in Jamaica.

Have fun :-)

Best,

Unidata IDV Support