[IDV #XPZ-688424]: this checkbox doesn't work

> [cid:6E2AB093-59F2-415F-9367-6520B203929F]
>
> it still resets to start time when time animation is clicked
>
> Brian Mapes
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>

Brian,
    I fixed it, you can download the nightly tomorrow morning and test it out.
    So, the new logic is that when it is unchecked, the loop only goes from the
current
position to the end. I am assuming the user doesn't want the portion before the
current
position. Let me know if you see anything wrong in this logic.

Yuan

Ticket ID: XPZ-688424
Department: Support IDV