[Support #WVY-968938]: IDV latest Version Problem

Kerwyn,

My first suggestion is to update video card driver on your windows machine. A
Google search should reveal how to do this fairly easily, hopefully.

If that does not work, please let us know and we'll take it from there. Also, if
possible, next time try to capture more of the error by perhaps copy/pasting the
text. The screen capture has cut off some useful information.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but I was out of office for two
> weeks.  I am using Windows 7 and 32 bit.  I have attached a screen shot of
> the error I am encountering.
>
> **Kerwyn

Ticket ID: WVY-968938
Department: Support IDV