[IDV #GAI-830760]: Is there a 'turnkey' application that displays trajectory plots?

Hi all:

Jim is right that coordinates do not have to be any particular type. Time
coordinates must be a numeric type with udunit compatible units. We are working
here to fix the IDV code that assumes doubles.

John

Ticket ID: GAI-830760
Department: Support IDV