[IDV #PKC-150970]: Question about 0-360 grids versus -180-to-+180 grids

Murray,

We are in the planning stages here at Unidata to resolve this
issue. Unfortunately, it requires "deep surgery" and will take time to resolve
so we do not have an immediate solution for this problem at this time. But it
will get fixed eventually.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Folks,
>
> I have a grib2 file that runs from 0-360, and it's no problem to display or
> subset any areas that fit within this frame.  But I'd like to display a grid
> over all of Africa, and that would cross the 360-degree right side.  Is
> there a control or function that splits the 0-360 grid and combines the
> halves into a -180-to-+180 map?  Or any equivalent trick I don't know about?
>
> Murray

Ticket ID: PKC-150970
Department: Support IDV