[IDV #PKC-150970]: Question about 0-360 grids versus -180-to-+180 grids

Murray,

In the field selector, go to "Formulas" Data Sources.

Select Grids > "Define a grid diagnostic".

Select a Display of Color-Shaded Plan View or the display of your choice.

Click Create Display.

This action will bring forth an input window.

Enter the formula "lonflip(a)"

Click OK

Now select the relevant field in the pop-up "Field Selector" dialog.

Click OK.

These actions should result in the desired image.

Let us know if you have trouble.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: PKC-150970