[Support #AUQ-424360]: IDV crash

Bonjour Matthieu,

In what way is the IDV crashing? What operating system are you running from? If
possible, start the IDV from the command line with runIDV.bat or runIDV if on OS
X or Linux. What error messages do you see?

There are several ports you need open at your institution in order to run the
IDV so that it may connect to different data servers. In general, ports 112,
8080 and 80 are required.

Cordialement,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dear all,
>
> I tried the IDV software but it crashes as soon as it tries to access
> on the Internet. I is because my Internet is protected by a proxy and
> I cannot remove it. Is there any solution ?
>
> Sincerely your,
> --
>
> Matthieu Papin

Ticket ID: AUQ-424360