[IDV #BDO-300797]: catalog choking on folder of OK .ncml files

Brian,

Are you on the latest RAMADDA now? (I was not sure since it seems like there are
some offline discussions going.) As I understand it, there was some code checked
in last summer that inadvertently cracked open those NCML files. That should be
fixed now with the latest RAMADDA.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support