[IDV #GMK-636949]: IDV not starting

Aksel,

Please do not change the runIDV.bat script. There should be no reason to do so
and could break your IDV installation.

Please up date your video card driver. If that does not work, please run the
runIDV.bat script again and send us the output.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dear Sir,
>
> IDV is not starting since I installed it on my new laptop, pretty similar
> setup as my old one with Windows 7 64-bit.
>
> java version "1.7.0_51"
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.51-b03, mixed mode)
>
> I also tried to change the .bat file to use another java version, with no
> success.  java version "1.7.0_60" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build
> 1.7.0_60-b19) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 24.60-b09, mixed mode)
>
> I hope you can guide me on this.
>
> Best regards
>
> Aksel Magdahl
>
> Aksel Magdahl
> Navigation coach
>
> Team SCA
>
> c/o Puerto Calero
> Edificio Antiguo Varadero 2 planta
> 35571 Yaiza
> Lanzarote-Spain
>
> Work mobile: +46 76 005 0604
> Norway mobile: +47 9203 0507
> Skype: akselmagdahl
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
> www.teamsca.com<http://www.teamsca.com/>
> www.sca.com<http://www.sca.com/>
>
> [cid:image001.jpg@01CEDCA3.2CABF550]
>

> ________________________________
>
> This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
> privileged information and is intended for the addressee's use
> only. Any usage, disclosure, distribution, print or copying of
> any part of this message is prohibited unless you are the
> intended recipient. If you receive this message in error,
> please delete it from any computer and notify the sender. If
> you suspect that this message may have been altered, please
> notify the sender. SCA has taken every reasonable precaution
> to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments to this e-mail
> has been scanned for viruses. However, SCA does not accept
> liability for any damage caused by software viruses brought to
> you by this mail.

Ticket ID: GMK-636949
Department: Support IDV