[IDV #ZQI-100044]: error to load files

Ashwinee,

Did you try our earlier suggestions? Here is the text from our previous
conversation.

-----------------
We spent quite a bit more time looking at this file and there are many problems.

0/ The data file says that it is "CF-1.4", but it is not.

1/ The attributes for the Mercator projection are defined are defined globally,
but they should be defined with the rcm_map variable which defines the grid
mapping. The attached ncml file fixes, at least, the projection problems.

2/ There are no data relating to the variables (e.g., "maximum surface
temperature"). In particular the time dimension for the variables are zero.

I am able to open the file by pointing to the attached ncml file in the IDV, but
I cannot display much on account of problem 2/. But I can render or visualize
the some of the 2D fields (e.g., "Domain land/ocean mask").

In summary, the file is not CF compliant even though it claims to, the
projection is not defined correctly, and there are no data in the data
variables.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: ZQI-100044