[IDV #JWV-210344]: Error opening Unavco plugin

Jessica,

The UNAVCO plugin may be giving you trouble.

Please delete the UNAVCO plugin in

~/.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/plugins/

In order to reinstall the UNAVCO plugin please run the following command.

/Applications/IDV_5.0u2/runIDV -installplugin
http://www.unavco.org/software/visualization/idv/unavcoidv.jar

In future versions of the IDV, you will also be able to install this plugin via
the plugin manager. (We had the wrong location for the plugin internally within
the IDV.)

Let us know if you run into problem.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support