[IDV #MJN-999892]: ISL label properties

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to modify the label of my display but keep the time of the
> data.  I thought using:
>
> ${time:yyyy-MM-dd:HH:mm}
>
> would work, but it shows today's date instead of the data time.  I noticed
> this example in the documentation:
>
> <property
> name="legendLabelTemplate"
> value="%datasourcename% - %shortname%"/>
>
> However, I am unable to find a list of values that can be used in between
> %'s.  I am guessing there is a string I can put in here to get the data's
> timestamp.  It is shown in the default label.
>
> Thanks,
> George

Hi George,
          The list of values is changing with data. The best way to find is to
bring up the properties window in the display control window: Edit >
Properties, and
there are several "Add Macro" button, click anyone will bring you a list of
Macro available for this dataset.

Yuan

Ticket ID: MJN-999892
Department: Support IDV