[IDV #AIH-857685]: change in map projection parameters when reading a binary file

Ben,

Sorry for all the confusion.

In the same location as the camx.2d.36km.20100414.bin file, there should be a
camxproj.txt file.

Please delete that camxproj.txt file. (That was what we were trying to do when
were deleting the .unidata directory).

That index file was lurking around (we believe) from our earlier attempts to
crack open the data with previous versions of the IDV. That file is causing our
problems.

Try that solution and let us know how it goes. Thanks for your patience.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: AIH-857685
Department: Support IDV