[SupportPlaza #RJQ-122839]: Security settings stopped expired security certificate for IDV

Geoffrey,

It is high on our priority list to deal with this problem. In the meantime,
please download the regular desktop version of the IDV.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Good day,
>
> I have been trying to access the IDV web based application via
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/ to take a look at some data on
> the latest storm to come in to Europe. The technical information available
> looks very interesting as I used to be a forecaster for the UK Met Office.
>
> However, I cannot gain access as the UCAR application security certificate
> seems to have expired just last week on the 7th of January 2015. Is this
> likely to be updated soon? Please see below for the error message that
> is being displayed when I try to start the application.
>
> [cid:image001.png@01D03020.D8312310]
>
> Best regards,
>
> Geoff.
>
> Geoffrey Saville
> WRN Atmospheric Hub Leader
> Analytics Technology & Willis Research Network
> Willis Group, 19th Level The Willis Building 51 Lime Street EC3M 7DQ.
> Direct: +44 20 31248858, address@hidden,
> www.willis.com<http://www.willis.com/>
> See what we stand for and how we serve our clients at
> www.willis.com/williscause<blocked::http://www.willis.com/williscause>
>
> _

> For information pertaining to Willis' email confidentiality and monitoring
> policy, usage restrictions, or for specific company registration and
> regulatory status information, please visit
> http://www.willis.com/email_trailer.aspx
>
> We are now able to offer our clients an encrypted email capability for secure
> communication purposes. If you wish to take advantage of this service or
> learn more about it, please let me know or contact your Client Advocate for
> full details. ~W67897

Ticket ID: RJQ-122839
Department: Support IDV