[IDV #FVM-820950]: IDV cannot run: unable to create graphics configuration

Jonathan,

Keep in mind that we offer instruction on THREDDS and RAMADDA during the Unidata
training workshops. The next round of these will be this summer in Boulder.
Stay tuned.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/#training

Best,

Unidata IDV Support