[IDV #IHS-459204]: Can't run IDV 5.0ux on OS X Mavericks

Grace,

Thanks for the good news. Note that this situation should be rather unusual so
this issue should hopefully not be a problem for most of your users/colleagues
viewing the NCEP dataset with the IDV.

Fixing this problem with a more permanent solution is high on our priority list,
so hopefully we will have a solution soon.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: IHS-459204
Department: Support IDV