[IDV #RTV-146864]: Depth

Robbie,

What I don't get is what display type you are choosing. After you have loaded
your CSV data, go to the Field Selector of the IDV dashboard. Select the field
of "Point Data" under "Gridded Field (with first guess)". For the Display choose
"Point Data Plot" under "Point Data" and click "Create Display". At this point,
you should have a map of the world with at least one cross ('+') marking off the
coast of Alaska.  Change to a side view and you should see your data below the
surface of the earth. The cross will now simply be a flat line when viewed from
the side. With the comb button, I changed the range. Select a min value of 0 to
a max value 300 KM.

You also have a very lengthy timeline (eventually you will probably need to bin
your data here.)

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: RTV-146864