[IDV #JWL-441344]: About legend of wind vector

Xinxia,

You may be able to achieve your objective with this "trick". Along side the wind
vectors, please display a "Value Plot" of wind speed. Hopefully, wind speed
should be one of your derived field choices. If you choose the same skip factor
as the wind vector display, you should have a value next to each wind
vector. See attached figure.

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> How are you? When we plot vector plan view of true wind vectors in the 3d
> derived section, there is no legend depicting the relationship between wind
> vector length and velocity. I wonder if we could find it anywhere? Thanks.
>
> Best regards,
> Xinxia

Ticket ID: JWL-441344
Department: Support IDV