[IDV #CMG-329586]: About spatial subset / bounding box doesnt' intersect grid.

> Hi Yuan, I have the 5.0u2 version and maybe I have the false idea about
> "spatial subset"... The idea is having or extracting something like a
> "zooming" from the new area of interest. Is there posibble to have a new
> polygon with the new coordinates? a new planview? How can I do that?
>
> Thank you Yuan.

I tested 5.0u2 and works fine.
The spatial subset can be done in two different approaches. The first is to
subset at
the whole dataset level, you can do it by spatial subset at datasource property
panel. The other is to subset
at the each parameter level, and you can do it at the subset panel.  Either way
it should work.

There is nothing to do with new coordinates, you should not be worry about this.

If you can give me more details (step by step) procedures, I may be able to
tell what went wrong.

Yuan

> >:
>
> > > Thank you, tha dataset was uploaded.
> > > Estefania.
> > >

> > The dataset covers 16.04 to 9.95 in latitude and -84 to -69.95. I see no
> > problem to do any subset, even the
> > area 13 - 9 /N -76.5 -7.5/w. See the attached image. Which version of IDV
> > are you running?
> >
> > Yuan
> >
> > address@hidden

> > doesn't