[IDV #HEQ-354163]: IDV Earlier Versions

Paul,

We are sorry you feel we are not being helpful, but we still believe we may
arrive at a solution.

Also, we do not understand why you comment on "yesterday" when we have only been
conversing today. (We are not trying to be obtuse.  We handle a lot of support
messages, and it is easy for conversations to get criss-crossed.)

When we mention we need to see the error message, we mean to say we will need
the exact error message copy and pasted from the Windows CMD shell. That action
will give us an accurate representation of the problem, and hopefully offer a
solution.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: HEQ-354163