[IDV #HCE-334385]: Anonymous publish to ramadda broken

Brian,

Which RAMADDA are your trying to publish to?

Can you anonymously publish to

https://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/

?

If memory serves correct, we've seen this problem before.

Have you updated your RAMADDA installation lately.

I just anonymously published to http://weather.rsmas.miami.edu/repository
without any problems w/ IDV 5.1.

Keep us posted.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> I get the same error, whether I try to publish to unidatas ["IDV
> contributions" area that is a default in the publisher plug-in, or whether I
> try to publish to my own area set up for anonymous upload.
>
> You can see here that it looks like anonymous publication will be permitted
> in the "candidate bundles" folder, unlike all the folders that falls within,
> yet this authentication token problem comes up.

Ticket ID: HCE-334385
Department: Support IDV