[IDV #XPB-482582]: Trouble Creating Custom Satellite Tables

Carl,

Please install a Color Table plugin (Tools -> Plugin manager). I would
especially try the "McIDAS" color tables. There are ~100 color tables
in that plugin related to satellite data. Hopefully some will be to your
liking.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have been using the IDV a lot lately for satellite data and I noticed
> that certain color tables were lacking. I installed all of the problems and
> have tried creating them from pictures, but I am having a very hard time
> getting them to look even close. I'm hoping that you guys could help me out
> with these. I will include screen captures of the ones I was interested in.
> I have been working on these for over 2 months and have gotten no where.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Sincerely,
> Carl Berghoff
> NWS Duluth Skywarn Spotter# AS 051