[IDV #NUJ-472446]: Possible IDV bug - Size of Shading Dots Not Saved

Mathew,

Thanks for the bug report. Please try the nightly IDV *tomorrow* which should
have a fix for this problem.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

Let us know if there are any problems.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Matthew Niznik
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Mac OS X
> Hardware: Java: home: /Applications/IDV_5.1u1/jre.bundle/Contents/Home/jre
> version: 1.7.0_67 j3d:1.6.0-pre9-daily-experimental daily
> Description of problem: Hello,
>
> I've created the attached bundle as a way to visualize a few layers of data
> at once, and I noticed that each time that the bundle is loaded, the shaded
> dots associated with the WPQP variable do not retain their size from the
> previous session - each time I've saved the bundle, the size was set at 5.
> When reloading, the bundle seems to retain no memory of the previous size and
> defaults to 1. Would it be possible to include the dot size as part of what
> is saved in the bundle? Thanks.

Ticket ID: NUJ-472446
Department: Support IDV