[IDV #GGK-535241]: IDV 5.0u2 Problems with Saving Data

> Hi Yuan,
> Thank you for your reply and I have figured it out the problem. May I know
> if it is possible to use the IDV 5.0u2 to prepare a map with grid cell (0.1
> degree) included? Cause I wish to present the points where I have got the
> wave data from.
>
> Regards,
> Jian Hao

It sounds like you want to use the background map control to add the layer of
lat/lon lines. In the Displays tab of the Dashboard, you can select the Default
Background map, and click on the Lat/Lon tab, it should
be very straightforward to add the layer of lat/lon lines.

Yuan

> address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > > Dear Sir/Madam,
> > >
> > > I am Jian Hao, a maritime engineer from Arup (Hong Kong). Recently I have
> > > downloaded a time series global wave data (from 2005 - 2015). By using
> > IDV
> > > 5.0u2 to extract the data, I realised that I can set the ‘data source
> > type’
> > > into ‘Aggregate Grids by Time’ to include more than one time series file,
> > > but it seems to be able to include maximum 4 files at a time, error would
> > > occur if I tried to include 5 files and above.  May I know if there is
> > any
> > > way to overcome this problem, I wish to include all the time series file
> > at
> > > a time (so that I can save the data at one shot) which will save more
> > time?
> > >

> > > Best Regards,
> > >
> > > *JianHao Lee*
> > >
> > > Graduate Engineer - Maritime | Geotechnics Group
> > >

> > JianHao,
> >           If you are running the IDV 5.0u2 version, you should be able to
> > do the aggregation for more than 5 times unless there is a corrupted
> > datasets. This
> > aggregation feature has some problem in the latest release which is 5.1u2 .
> > It would be helpful if you can provide some details of your datasets.
> >

> > Yuan
> > >
> > > *Arup*
> > >
> > > Level 5 Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue
> > >
> > > Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
> > >
> > > Hong Kong
> > >
> > > *t* +852 2528 3031  *d*+852 2908 4194 ext.84937
> > >
> > > *f* +852 2268 3970
> > >
> > > www.arup.com
> > >

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: GGK-535241